Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Interview with a Protestant Seminary Graduate


ME: The devil attacks the Word of God, yes?

PSG: You're making an assertion, do you have an actual argument to make?

ME: In the Garden, in the very beginning, the devil attacked the Word of God. He told Eve that God's Word was not true.

PSG: Yes... OK. That would be...

ME: The Book of Genesis.

PSG: OK. Do you have an actual verse that you can document that with?

ME: (Note to self: this is going to be a short interview...) Genesis 3:4.

PSG: OK. Great! I actually speak Hebrew. I mean, I can read it. I mean, you know, I know alot of the words.

ME: Hm. Well, so...the devil attacks the Word of God, yes?

PSG: Maybe at one time, but that hardly argues that the devil has any interest in attacking the Word of God today. You've documented an instance in the Garden. That was like before the flood, I think.

ME: So you think the devil has changed and is now favorable towards the Word of God?

PSG: I didn't say that, did I? You see, you are not thinking clearly. Ad hoc prompter hasbiscus neo feodus veni vidi vici corpus grande del aurelius habeus maximus fallacy.

ME: I should just do you a favor and shoot you right now, shouldn't I?

PSG: I'm still reading the NIVNASBESV. Can't stop me, ha ha hee hee tee hee hee...

ME: Well (turning to the audience), as you can see it really is shallowness, in most cases, that allows these Christians to be so taken in and duped by the devil and his followers in allowing the Word of God to be so distorted and defiled right before their eyes. They take it kind of like Roman Catholics take the molestation of their children by their priests. They take it, also, because they fear the opinion of man more than they fear God. Yet it's not just an I.Q. issue, or an education issue, it's really also a regeneration issue. In the cases of the ones who know better, though, it is a matter of pure, conscious evil. Just say no to the devil-defiled manuscripts and the modern versions of the Bible fabricated from them. With the AV1611/King James Version you can rest assured you have God's Word in your hands. If you have the Spirit of Truth in you you will value that, just as you value the Word of God itself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home